Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Progress


This is not a great picture but I was being sneaky through my bedroom window!  I didn't want Bubba to see me staring at him.  Finally after seven years the neighborhood behind us that was cleared and ready to go has finally started moving again.  When Easton was in Kindergarten a subdivision was started behind us.  Beautiful mature trees were knocked down, roads and street lights put in, and a lovely retention pond was placed directly behind our backyard.  And then nothing......The weeds eventually began to grow and it became a disgraceful sight.  With all of the activity going on now I know it's going to be a long, noisy summer with house building going on but I will be ever so glad to have homes to look at behind my fence instead of a junky mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment