Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is Here!

Yesterday as I was taking pictures of Stephen and he was taking some of me I said that if we don't take pictures of ourselves and document our lives then who will?  It sometimes feels funny taking pictures of ourselves but it's important.  Someday some ancestor somewhere whether it's one of our children, grandchildren or great grandchildren will appreciate the pictures that I force myself to take.  These pictures were taken yesterday after we did a session in the Atlanta temple.  I loved the beautiful spring flowers that were blooming all over the temple grounds, what a beautiful setting for a picture.  It was a nice day spent with my husband.  We have to do things like that every once in a while.  Lunch at Longhorn was a treat too!

No comments:

Post a Comment