Monday, March 31, 2014

Shopping for Cars


This was my favorite car at the Atlanta car show that we went to over the weekend, a brand new Corvette.  Stephen had the brilliant idea to head to the car show to see all of these amazingly cool creations.  What a blast we had!  Some of the cars you could sit in and some of the really expensive cars were simply untouchable, placed behind a little fenced in area.  It was great to see these cool cars up close.  I sat in the 2 door Jeep and that was great!  I could have fun in that one.  We saw a new Honda car that was similar to the CRX that I owned back in the late 80's.  I loved that car and was so sad to sell it when I got married and couldn't afford a sports car. 
 I sat in the Honda and it really did feel like the one I had.  It brought back memories of me zooming down I-15 on my way to Provo to see my boyfriend!  Easton took a lot of pictures so I am posting some of his favorites.  I would label them but I don't know the names to most of the super cars.  They just look good to me!
Easton's favorite car at the show! 


















 This is the car from the show, Zombie Apocalypse that is filmed in Atlanta.  I've never watched it so it didn't mean anything to me...

 This is the Jeep that I loved.  Seriously, I could have fun in this!









 This is a 2015 Mustang.  It was sooooo cool.  I loved the back end how they made it more rounded.  Can't wait to see this one on the road.  Stephen said it was his next car in 2015!  I think I would have to borrow it!






No comments:

Post a Comment