Friday, December 12, 2008

Another Holiday Concert

The singing Carroll boys are at it again. Landon had his "Holiday (I'd rather like to say Christmas) Concert" this past week at school. Easton and I had the privilage of sitting on the front row in the Lanier Middle School cafeteria as we watched a crew of eighth graders sing their most festive songs. They did great and we enjoyed the unobstructed view. It would have been a great opportunity to catch the moment on video with no heads blocking me. But alas, the battery was dead 30 seconds into the performance. Oh well. I did catch a moment with my digital camera.

Dallin's group, "The Originals" were invited the sing their song during Landon's concert. It's a recruiting tool for those 8th graders who will soon be moving onto high school. They have to show those boys how cool and fun it is to sing in high school. Their song was great again and so fun to watch. It's easy to see how much this group loves singing and performing.

4 comments:

  1. It's funny how people's perception of the south is that there are a lot of blondes.... But, I only see two blondes...... and they are both yours! There is quite the diverse group of kids down in Atlanta. Seriously, look at the pictures,,, and Singing was great, you boys are just awesome.... you know that right? I think you do. LOVE the Originals.. quite the humorous bunch.... I want to see a longer clip. Do 30 sec clips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved what I heard....I want to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys sounded great. I really love The Originals they look like they are having such a fun time. It is fun to see this clips. Yea! for blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome--Dallin makes me jealous--I want to be like Dallin!

    ReplyDelete