Thursday, December 18, 2008

Great Eight

Easton was the birthday boy today! Eight years old! We are so happy to have Easton in our family making us laugh and giving us loves. He's a fun little guy. His main goal in life is to have fun. He does very well in school, is a good reader and great at math. He likes his Seaweed Beanie baby and his Rocky Raccoon Webkins. His best friend is his brother, Landon. He doesn't like taking showers because it takes him away from playtime. This is a special birthday for our boy because he is now eight--old enough to be baptized. The date is scheduled for December 27. We look forward to a great year watching Easton grow. Cheese pizza was Easton's birthday dinner choice with Sprite to drink. He let us order half of the pizza with ham and pineapple, what a thoughtful little guy.Every family needs a game of Twister. We look forward to playing together and laughing!A razor scooter was a hit when Easton opened this present. He already knows how to ride it because the neighbors have one. He's going to be part of the scooter crowd now!Easton's Mama Carroll (Mama is southern for Grandma) always makes cakes for everyone's birthday. Easton picked the famous chocolate fudge frosted cake. mmmmmm......

7 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday Easton... I sure hope you got the card from the Blackham's. Be careful on that scooter,,, I bit it real hard once on the driveway. Being 8 is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boy!! Eight years old and awesome as ever. I am so proud to be your dad and grateful you are my son. I am truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great birthday for Easton. OHHHH that ckae is so good. Iwish I could bake like Mamma. I tried, but none have worked out. It might be the the Southern atmosphere or something like that. A warning ---be careful of small rocks in the road. I took a crash. As I am going through the air I thought, Oh no, please don't break a hip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I love the video at the end with the older two boys observing so nicely as he rides by. So many fun things for you to celebrate this month! Congrats on the 20 years! You guys are a model couple for us, and I hope chip and I can be as cute (and cheesy) when we hit 20 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Easton! We love and miss you. We wish we could be there to help celebrate your big day.

    ReplyDelete