Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving feast was enjoyed at Michael and Jeni's home (Stephen's Brother). We ate until we couldn't eat another bite and then we ate some more. The traditional dishes were served. I always enjoy the squash casserole, cranberry sauce, turkey, gravy, rolls and dessert.
Ashton is chillin' with her cousin, Zach. (Brian's son)
The Carroll family tries for a family picture. I still think I married the best looking Carroll!
Easton enjoys a little after dinner snack!
Stephen and Easton look over the desserts. Which one or two or three should we have?
Mmmmmmm...look at that overflowing plate. Good luck with all that food, Stephen!
Landon getting ready for a big bite. Colin is next to him, Michael's son.
Ashton and Dallin are so cute together. What fun to have Ashton with us!


Make sure you notice the great picture of ME! Oh yeah, there isn't one. But, I really was at Thanksgiving and I really did eat some yummy food and had a great time. Maybe I'll take a picture of myself next year.






3 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I like seeing what the Carroll side is looking like and the house, etc. What a good picture with all the Carroll children and their parents. And, I think I see a hint of a smile from Dallin. Sheila, don't you worry, you'll get a picture maybe at Christmas?? Were you in Disneyland last year for Thanksgiving? I think so.... and Ashton went to a football game? I can't believe it's been a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dinner looks tasty tasty tasty. I wish we could have Thanksgiving Dinner more than once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice picture of the Carroll family. Its a great time to be together.

    ReplyDelete