Saturday, September 13, 2008

More work done

I have more home improvement projects to report on. This post is mostly for immediate family because they (Janelle and Ashton) want to see the changes that are going on here so the rest of you don't have to look if this bores you! Wednesday I painted the upstairs hallway along with the trim that was finished earlier in the week and I started the tile in the boys bathroom around the shower to fix the water leakage problem. Thursday the tile was caulked and I started filling in holes and dings in the boys' bedrooms. Friday I painted Easton's room. Today I painted the boys bathroom. Wow! What a difference a little paint makes. Now that I've bored you to death with my update, carry on with what you were doing.
The boys' new, classy bathroom. Why didn't I do this a long time ago? Notice the tile edge sticking out from the shower curtain.Little Easton is sound asleep in his little bed. Do you like the paint color? When Easton got home from school on Friday he sat on his bed and cried. He was so sad that his pastel yellow room was gone. He just couldn't understand why I had to paint his room because he liked it just the way it was. He's my child that just doesn't deal well with change.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I can't believe how much you've done! You did the tall part in the stairway too I'm assuming? You're brave. That's too bad that Easton is a sad boy. He's like me,,, now remember Sheila to be sensitive to him,,, don't tell him to get over it...empathize and validate his feelings...(ha ha) Way to go on your work... your whole upstairs is done now,,, except Ashty's room and bathroom,, are you touching those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to do Landon and Dallin's room and maybe the Loony Bin if I'm up to it. The laundry room could be fun too. And you're probably right--I should change the color in Ashton's room. It's really LOUD! I'm leaving her bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss the world map shower curtain in the boys bathroom. I learned a lot sitting in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a lot in your house, it is looking great.

    ReplyDelete