Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Cute Little Baby Boy


Hey everyone! My cute little baby boy is 16 years old today (September 26, 2008). He is one awesome guy. I am proud of him and love having him around the house. He loves singing(all over the house and especially in the shower), loves Cross Country, he is starting to love studying(doing good this year), loves his family, and loves life. Dallin tells me he loves me every morning when I drop him off for seminary and he always tells me thank you--what 16 year does that? He's a good guy and we love him. Have a happy day and year. We look forward seeing you grow into the young man that our Heavenly Father wants you to be.

4 comments:

  1. It's another 16 year old!! augh.. what are we to do? Dallin, you were always a sweet soft little baby. Thanks for telling my sister you love her. That means a lot to a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cute baby boy has become a cute and talented young man. Happy Birthday Dallin!!! I can't wait to see what you do and accomplish your next 16 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Dallin! When do we get the drivers license? Dalton is already talking about when he gets his. Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete