Friday, November 14, 2008

Fortunate

My friend Amy and I do a dinner swap with each other on Mondays and Thursday. I make and bring dinner to her family on Mondays and she makes and brings dinner to my family on Thursdays. Last night she brought us an Asian meal with yummy chicken, noodles, rice, green beans and fortune cookies. We had a blast cracking open the cookies and finding out what our fortunes would be.

Mom: You will inherit a large sum of money. Now that's downright exciting. I'll let you know when that happens and of course, I shall share with you all.

Easton: There's a good chance of a romantic encounter soon. Easton said, "What?!"
Landon: There are 365 days in a year. May all 365 of your dreams come true.Dallin: A friend will bring you a big surprise soon. Well, we're waiting....what's the surprise?

May you all have good fortunes coming your way today!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure Easton is ready for a romance.. hee hee

    So what's on the menu? What did you make for them yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea, knowing that once a week I don't have to make dinner. Hey what are we having for dinner, it's Friday and I am done for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good chinese dinner. And what a great idea to trade weekly dinners.

    I hope Shelia's inheritance is from her side of the family but very distant like a long lost great uncle. Then we can get some too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Do you trade dinners every week? I would stuggle with making 2 dinners in one night ... especially for another family. Making dinner is not my favorite thing to do but I do like when someone else feeds me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We trade dinners every week. I always do Monday--I make dinner for my family and hers. It's really not that hard because you're already making one dinner, you just make a little extra for the second one. I love having the day off and knowing that we are going to have an awesome dinner. (With dessert) Now, what am I going to make tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete