Thursday, November 20, 2008

We are thankful for....

November 18

Freedom....I really love the sound of that word. Freedom....there's just so much meaning in that one little word. It means that I can say what I want, think what I want, worship how I want, live my life how I choose to live it. Granted, there are rules, laws, guidelines, commandments that we all must follow to live in a peaceful society. I get to vote. I get to choose my profession, where I live, and I can choose how to raise my family. I do love my freedom and the great USA of which I have the privilege to be a citizen. Enough said. Freedom.

2 comments:

  1. You've probably never seen Braveheart, but there's a pivotal scene at the end of the movie that is gripping. It's worth it to just see that scene,,,,,, I'll find the link and send you it on youtube... Very powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun picture of Easton celebrating the 4th of July. Hopefully we can all do it in 2009.

    ReplyDelete