Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We are thankful for....

November 4
Legos are the greatest toy ever! They make having fun easier and always give you something to do. After years of playing with them, we have discoverd that they are very simple. Anyone could have made them with a little time and money. Well, we are very thankful for them beacause they always give us something to do. If you're bored, pull out the giant lego bucket. It's simple. How many of you are thankful for legos? I bet everyone is like "Heck yeah!" Well, thank you to the creators of legos. We love them!

Written by Easton and Landon


5 comments:

  1. I ditto your thoughts and so do all the Homer Boys, we love LEGOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea that you are doing. Especially for the boys. They will remember these things. I am thankful for good family and great examples of good parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post boys! Lego's are great. I liked the jumbo size when I was a little girl. I think they are still at Grandma's house in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legos are a great toy unless you step on one in the dark at midnight. ouch! who would think something so little could cause so much pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for all my children and their childres. What a blessing. I'm happy to see the fin times that my children have intereacting with their children.
    Such wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete