Monday, November 24, 2008

We are thankful for....

November 24


We generally have good health in our home and for that we are thankful. Aside from the occasional sickness and owies we do okay. I am grateful to have children who are growing up strong and progressing as they should. I have so much compassion for those who may be suffering with a failing body, compassion for parents who watch their children suffer with a childhood illness, compassion for someone who struggles with mental illness. We've had our struggles with Stephen's back, but we know there are others who have it much worse. Modern medicine is a wonderful thing to help those with failing health. We are grateful to doctors who spend years studying and working so hard to be able to help others--a noble profession!

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the Health thankfulness. It has been an interesting year or two for my frail body!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the health, and I also agree with gratitude for doctors,,, (and what about their wives)

    Doctors have a passion to heal and help people and they are people who love to learn the sciences. A bunch of true nerds.

    ReplyDelete