Sunday, November 23, 2008

We are thankful for....

November 22
Dallin--- I am gratetful for my dad because he is the main example in my life of what I need to do to be the best I can be. I love my dad and I always miss him whenever he goes to Alabama. I'm greatful for the hints that he gives me to get through life. He works really hard to provide for our family and sometimes I feel like I take that for granted. He can beat my butt in golf and teach me how to play at the same time! He always supports me in all of my goals and helps me accomplish them too. He is all a father should be to me...


Landon-- Well I'm ver thankful for my wonderfull Dad and I don't really know what I would do without him. He's an inspiration to everyone around him. I'm very proud of him for persuing his new job, trying to make a better life for us. As I go on with life, I realize how much he really does for me. I can't even comprehend what he sacrifices to make things better for me. I'm so thankful that he wants to provide for me and he loves me as much as I love him. I don't know where I'd be without him. I don't know, maybe not on this Earth! Thanks Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great thoughts boys. Where's Easton's thoughts??? Anyone??

    I agree that your daddy loves you boys so much. And once you have kids, you'll understand that even more. Good post!

    ReplyDelete