Thursday, November 13, 2008

We are thankful for....

November 13
Over here in the Carroll home our blood runs BLUE!!!!! We are very thankful for BYU--for a lot of reasons. My parents met at BYU and both graduated from there. Stephen's Dad went to BYU. Stephen and I met at BYU and we both graduated from there. I received my Elementary Education degree and Stephen received a Bachelors degree in Spanish and an MBA. Over the years our children have grown to love Brigham Young University. They love to wear their BYU baseball caps and cool sweatshirts. I love my BYU key chain and my growing collection of sweatshirts. Blue is my color you know! We love watching football and other sports. The BYU tv channel is watched often at our home especially on Sundays because it brings us the MoTab and the Spoken word. And.....our adorable daughter, Ashton is currently a student at BYU. We couldn't be happier for her. She's doing great and learning much, academically and those wonderful life lessons. Her blood is turning blue even though she still has a Georgia (UGA) in her. Who knows...maybe she'll meet her husband at BYU just like her Mommy and Grandma! (Not until you graduate first, Ashton!)



5 comments:

  1. Boo Boo Boo,,,,

    I suppose it's alright. But, Sheila, you know you look better in reds,,, and I'm being totally serious.

    I love you having several entries a day... what's gotten into you? You need to keep it up. It's way fun. Keep away from the RM's Ashton.... yikes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the New York Homer boy's have blue in their blood. As of now that is where they are planning on going. I am suggesting BYU Hawaii because then I can visit. We are glad Ashton is having fun at the Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rise and Shout and our house too! Go Cougars!!!

    ReplyDelete