Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We are thankful for....

November 11

This is a big one and nobody wanted to post it so I have to. We are thankful for the gospel. Of course that's a big one. It is our life. It is our foundation for living. It encompasses every aspect of our home. It is who we are. Landon and I discussed this morning how our lives would be different without the gospel. He said our family wouldn't be the same. We wondered if we would let the missionaries into our home now if we didn't have a knowledge of the gospel. I don't know. I said I am probably too safety conscious to let them in. Landon said I wouldn't be as concerned about safety if I didn't have the gospel. All thought provoking ideas. Anyway, we love the gospel and the good news that it gives us. Thank you, thank you, thank you for that blessing in our lives.

3 comments:

  1. It is a big one, but you put it down so simply. Good discussions with Landon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Landon's thoughts and how we would think and how with think with the gospel in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also am very grateful for the gospel. I know my life wouldn't be a happy and fullfilled as it is now.

    ReplyDelete