Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We are thankful for....

November 6

Well, I know we've posted about the rats several times, but now is the time to truly be thankful for them. We've had them for almost a year and we just love them to death! I mean, what's not to like about them? They're just cute little furry animals that interact with you and are smart enough to follow you when you snap. Landon taught Spunky how to follow him. He snaps and she goes where he goes. It's quite amazing. Recently, we have had a new addition to the rat family. After we had to take Easton's rat to "the vet" we got a "replacement" rat. She is just the cutest little thing. She really does look like an oreo. She's only a baby, but she is growing up fast. We love her. Well, at this thanksgiving time, think about your pets and how you would be if you didn't have them. What kind of pets do you have?This is Easton's old rat, Rascal who had to go to the vet. She is still living with the vet.

Easton is holding Landon's rat, Spunky.This is baby Oreo, Easton's new rat. She is very cautious, but cute. She likes to hang on the roof of her cage like a monkey.

Written by Landon

4 comments:

  1. I'm tellin' ya,,,, I will never like them despite your efforts to tell me they're cute. The only rat that is cute is Remi. Just cause he can cook. But, I'm glad the rats have you boys to like them and take care of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing all the rats in Hong Kong I don't know if I could have one as a pet but they sure look cute in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so THANKFUL that you have the rats instead of me. Your boys can be thankful for a mother who tolerates such stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 4D's like your rats and wished their mom would let them have a pet more than a fish.(Dalton's comment, we are reading this while we wait for his ride for the temple trip)

    ReplyDelete