Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shoes?


We had the privelage of attending Landon's honor chorus performance last Saturday in Athens, Georgia. It was a fabulous event that Landon participated in--he missed school Friday and headed up to Athens with other middle school children in the state to work on songs with an awesome choir director. They spent the night and then practiced some more on Saturday. We enjoyed hearing the beautiful sounds the choir made. These young kids do such a good job and I'm proud to see so many young people participating in the arts. Oh and who forgot their black shoes for the performance? mmmmmm......

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmm, could it be Landon? I am laughing,,, he he. That just means everyone was probably watching him the most during the concert, so I hope he was smiling big and showing lots of facial motions, head tilts, etc.

    I'm so glad that kids still love the arts too! Choir rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for choir in the Georgia schools. It has given them a lot of confidence, built up their talents and a different outlook to the arts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white shoes Landon. I always told Keith that I know we have hit rock bottom-- when our kids have to wear tennis shoes to church. I guess that sounds pretty snotty now.

    ReplyDelete