Thursday, November 27, 2008

We are thankful for....


November 25


We are so grateful for Stephen's "Momma and Daddy" (that's southern for Mom and Dad). My kids call them Momma and Papa (that's southern for Grandma and Grandpa). I am grateful that my husband was raised by loving, caring parents. They taught him the gospel and raised him with values--the same ones he has today. Those values are being taught to my children now. They exemplify honesty, patience, committment, love of family, working hard, love and compassion. They love the gospel. They love the temple. They love the Lord. They love their family. They are good, good people and I am happy to be their daughter-in-law.

1 comment:

  1. That was a good post. Stephen was raised by goodly parents indeed. And she makes the best cakes ever!

    ReplyDelete