Sunday, November 9, 2008

We are thankful for....

November 9

We are thankful for running. I am thankful for running because it gives me something to do after school in stead of getting out of school at 2:30 and having nothing to do. I have also made a lot of new friends that I have had a ton of good times with! Cross country is just a bunch of stupid guys cracking jokes while they are running. It's that simple and fun. My team qualified for the state meet recently and they ran in the state meet yesturday. It was pretty exciting and nerve-racking to see seven of my friends compete against 25 other teams from around the state. I just kind of wished I could have raced but I'm #8 on the team and only the top 7 get to run in the state meet. We ended up getting 13th over all so I guess we didn't do too bad. I am thankful for running because it is fun and it relieves stress!


Written by Dallin

4 comments:

  1. Ah man, I'm sorry you didn't get to make the state finals,,, and by so close. Keep up the effort Dallin, you will only get better.... you know? All you have is to go up and up. You'll do it next year for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallin, Grandp and I are proud of you and your dedication to your running. I remember that you would not drink soda this summer and resisted even when people were pushing it on you. That shows character and a desire to fulfill the goals you have set for yourself. Way to Go Dalllin. Love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dallin, I like your post on running. I wish I could get into it but it hurts my knees.

    Bummer you were so close to run at state...next year for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad someone is thankful for running, still hasn't happened for me.

    ReplyDelete