Sunday, November 16, 2008

We are thankful for....

November 14

We are thankful for.... A mom who knows how to cook! When we go to other people's homes to eat their disgusting food I feel like I'm about to puke sometimes. Well, when we're at home, we don't have to worry about that beacause our mom knows how to cook. ITs always fun to have a mom who knows how to cook, especially on the holidays! We dont even have a favorite dish because they are all so good! we hardly ever want to eat out unless it's applebes or something. "When i am trying to eat something healthy for running or something, I dont even have to ask my mom to make anything specific! It's all healthy!" -Dallin and Landon

4 comments:

  1. Madeleine and Tessa say, "It is true...we are always scared to eat dinner at someones house because we don't know what they will be eating. Although some friends we know it will be good."

    Funny post by Landon and Dallin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely children you all have. Now I'm worried, are you afraid to eat at my home??? don't tell me!!! Sometimes I am afraid especially since I have given up cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny... I so agree though. Some homes, I'm like dang, that was awesome. But for the most part, I always feel comfortable eating my family's food. Gretch, Kristin, Sheila, and my mommy are superb cookers. I am getting started at it, but those ladies are awesome.

    Mom- you shouldn't give up on something you're so good at. You're the one who taught all of us.

    Funny post, and I'm sorry you are subjected to disgusting food... hee hee. I agree, Sheila is a fabulous mother who makes healthy food. Hey Sheila, it looks like Applebee's may take your glory,,, wink wink...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Applebee's..seriously? You are a good cook and the presentation of the food is even better! What a nice thing to thing to have someone say about you...

    ReplyDelete