Friday, November 7, 2008

We are thankful for....

November 7

We are thankful for two things today--my Mom and Dad and my children's Grandma and Grandpa. What a blessing these two wonderful people are in our lives. Of course, without my parents I would not be here. I am grateful that I had two incredible parents who taught me right from wrong and raised me to be the wonderful lady that I am now! They were loving parents who provided for my needs. They taught me the gospel and shared with me the importance of living it. They have always set an amazing example of dedication and committment to the Lord. I admire their testimonies and faith. They make quite the team--I'm not even sure how they ended up together. A crazy Californian and an ultra-conservative girl from landlocked Wyoming found each other. Thanks for falling in love and creating such a beautiful family.

My children are grateful for their Grandparents who love them. Each of my children think they are the favorite grandchild. I appreciate my parents for making each one of my children feel loved, important, and special. It's such a treat to spend time with them and my kids value that time together. We are truly blessed to have my parents in our lives.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with this post. not the rat post... But def this post. Mom and dad fell in love on the dance floor, don't you remember? They would dance the night away. But it is funny how different they grew up for sure. I am so happy that we have them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Homer's in New York are also thankful for your wonderful parents. We love them and appreciate all they have taught and do for our family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now, the tears can start. What a nice blog and the comments. We raised good children and they show us love and respect. I appreciate everyone of you and and your fantastic spouces.

    ReplyDelete