Thursday, November 20, 2008

We are thankful for....

November 19 We thank thee Oh God for a prophet..........We love our prophet, President Thomas S. Monson. We are grateful to have a prophet on the earth to guide us and lead us. It's wonderful to know that Heavenly Father has given us a prophet for our times, just as the prophet in the Old Testament. We are blessed to feel of his love and to hear of his teachings. By listening and heeding to his counsel we can improve our lives and become better followers of Christ. I do miss President Hinckley. I just loved him. I have grown to love President Monson. I feel the spirit when listening to him. I know he is our prophet.


2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for a prophet. All we need do is follow his counsel. I know he is the prophet now.

    ReplyDelete