Saturday, November 8, 2008

We are thankful for....

November 8

We are thankful for Friends. Friends are people you can trust and tell things to that you wouldn't tell other poeple. We have many friends and are very greatful to them. We enjoy spending time with them and can talk to them about almost anything! Our next door neighbors are some of our best friends. They moved here about a year after we did. One day, Landon was getting off the bus and their mom introduced herself and told us about their family. She seemed very nice so he became friends with them. Now, the boys play with them almost every day on the swings, football, soccer, wars, and much, much more! Tell us about some of your friends and at this time, remember what it was like when you didn't know them.

written by Landon

4 comments:

  1. Well hello Landon,

    When I didn't know my friends my life was a boring dull mess. j/k

    I have always had a lot of friends, but there was a time in my life in Germany where I didn't have my close friends and I missed them a ton. It was hard for me to make new friends because of the huge culture shock and the fact that I was pretty dang shy and unsure of myself. Big regrets. Just be yourself right from the start and feel confident... (I wish my 17 year old self could have had more of that)

    But now my best friend is my hubbers. He's mine for life and we're kinda stuck with each other. Good thing I made a good choice, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime we moved our family to a new state, my friends were always at the new ward we attended. I have had some wonderful friends, and one of them from Washington now lives in Kaysville. We don't get to see each other often, but we e-mail. I would not like to be without her friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed that I will go years without seeing or talking to a childhood or high school friend but when we do see each other again it is as if we saw each yesterday.

    I guess when you have a true connection to a person that you call your friend it is for a lifetime well probably forever even if you don't see them often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for the many friends that have come into my life when I have needed them most. I have always felt like I have little angels watching over me.

    ReplyDelete